My Angels

My Angels

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

We are getting ready for Fall Break!   Time where we can destroy the hotel room and jump on the beds!  No cleaning rules, we can be SLOBS!!   AHHHHH!!  What a nice break it will be! 








So, I am doing the usual mom thing, washing clothes, so we can have something to pack!!




It is pretty sad when you need to catch up on laundry, so you can pack for your trip!!






But, mentally... I am ready! Ready to go somewhere where no one knows me, I can run into a store with no makeup on and not care!   So, I will have plenty to blog about when we get to Orlando! and.. I will have plenty of pictures!!




Last night we sat on the deck and just had some great family time!





Chef Turner made us a dessert, Graham Crackers with Marshmallows on top!  Not bad!!





Of course I had to take a picture of it.  Turner said, C'MON MAN!!






Cedayne was all about dancing with her Mickey and doing new tricks!!









Shake what your momma gave ya!











And, Yes.. there was LOVE...



Even Mickey got lucky and got a smooch!!
  

The kisses were being given out like candy!
Daddy always gets a kiss!  Cedayne loves her daddy!!





I will have plenty to share about Orlando on my next blog!!


Want to give a SHOUT-OUT to Lil Bug Clothing!  They have adorable custom Boutique clothing!
Check out their clothes at  http://lilbugclothing.com/





 I leave you with more dancing!! Gotta love those Black Eye Peas!!!!

Have a GREAT week!!!  :)

Also,  Contact me for your next Disney vacation!!  http://cecileysircy.offtoneverland.com


3 comments:

  1. Your kids are adorable! Thanks for stopping in on our blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness it;s great to meet you!!! Thanks for stopping by. What beauties you have , and that video was super!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is soooo good to meet both of you!! What a great source of support!!
    Thanks Stephanie and Rochelle for coming to my blog!!!! :)
    Many blessings to you and your precious kids!!!

    ReplyDelete