My Angels

My Angels

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Eating with Turner at school!  We had too much fun and Cedayne loved seeing her big brother!!

 
They were so happy to see each other! :)      



Of Course, we had to eat Chickfila, I had firm instructions that we could not eat the cafeteria food, can't say that I blame him!  I was fine with that!


Don't forget the Chickfila sauce, mom!!





Turner got his way again, he asked if I could take him home!  Well.. his grades are good, so SURE!!




Now.. onto Veterans Day Program at the Colquitt County Square.  I felt so close to my dad there.  Turner's 5th grade chorus sang for the program.
I want to thank all the men and women that have served and continue to serve this great nation!!

Cedayne was proud of her American flag!

God Bless America!








Cedayne was so proud to see her Bubba singing!
Got to have a hug before we go!
Now.. onto Caramel Apple Time




Turner was in charge of the caramel and Cedayne was the Queen of sprinkles!!  It was like we were in a candy factory and let me tell you the end product was divine!!




Oh.. they were too good, my husband can't leave them alone!!


I take my sprinkle job very seriously!!

Got to have a taste test!!
Now.. I am onto decorating for Christmas, EARLY!! This is the earliest I have done it, but I will be glad that it is done!  Have a great weekend!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment